Evostar 2019 - The Leading European Event on Bio-Inspired Computation.
* Registration Closes 17 April 2018
EvoStar comprises of four co-located conferences run each spring at different locations throughout Europe. These events arose out of workshops originally developed by EvoNet, the Network of Excellence in Evolutionary Computing, established by the Information Societies Technology Programme of the European Commission, and they represent a continuity of research collaboration stretching back over 20 years.
EvoStar is organised by SPECIES, the Society for the Promotion of Evolutionary Computation in Europe and its Surroundings. This non-profit academic society is committed to promoting evolutionary algorithmic thinking, with inspiration of parallel algorithms derived from natural processes. It provides a forum for information and exchange.
The four conferences include:
- EuroGP 22nd European Conference on Genetic Programming
- EvoApplications 22nd European Conference on the Applications of Evolutionary and bio-inspired Computation including the following tracks
- EvoCOP 19th European Conference on Evolutionary Computation in Combinatorial Optimisation
- EvoMUSART 8th International Conference (and 13th European event) on Evolutionary and Biologically Inspired Music, Sound, Art and Design